Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issues running .NET project upgrade utility on Windows 8
posted

Hi all,

Some background:

• I am trying to re-compile a large and complex .NET project that uses NetAdvantage 2005
  • I recently upgraded the development environment to Windows 8 x64 and .NET 2010
  • I have issues re-compiling in .NET 2010, and after reading forums at this site I understand that I need to update NetAdvantage from 2005 to 2010 to solve it.

Which brings be to my issue.

I cannot run the .NET Project Upgrade Utility, as it calls for a bunch of .NET 1 and 2 framework versions that cannot be installed on a Windows 8 platform. I do have certain .NET framework 1 and 2 versions, but not the exact revisions that the utility is calling for and it refuses to run. 

I would like to solve this without altering my development environment, as it was a very painful to build. 

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks,
Chris.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Chris,

In order to investigate your issue further, case CAS-172914-L0G5C5 was created.
    If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask them in the case.

Best regards,
    Nikolay Nanev
    DevOps EngineerInfragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data