Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
VB6 to .NET migration - Sherdian Equivalent Controls in Infragistics Windows Form Controls
posted

In my Project, old VB6 application is to be migrated to VB.NET Windows Form application and the old application uses the following Sherdian Controls for which currently available equivalent Sherdian .NET Windows Form Controls are needed.

1.SSCombo

2.SSDBGrid

3.SSDBDropDown

4.SSRibbon

5.SSPanel

6.SSIndexTab

Please Infragistics team ,let me know the equivalent Windows Form Sherdian controls in .NET

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Gowsalya,

I'm not familiar with any of the Sheridan controls. Based on the names of each control, you might be able to rebuild your UI by using the following controls:

SSCombo => WinCombo
    SSDBGrid => WinGrid 
    SSDBDropDown => WinDropDown
    SSRibbon => WinToolbarsManager Ribbon
    SSPanel => WinPanel

I am not familiar with SSIndexTab.

These are the most likely controls that you should use. However, we cannot guarantee feature parity with the Sheridan product. Please let me know what type of functionality you are looking to achieve. I can recommend controls based on your requirements.

Children
No Data