Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
HotTrack style for UltraTextEditor
posted

Hi everybody,

I am using AppStylist to create my personal style for my app, using UX guidelines provided by my company.

I would like to change borders to UltraTextEditor when it is hot-tracked. I see that a default internal resource is present, and is used among several controls: Default_UltraTextEditor_HotTracked

I see that this resource is using a background image, and I cann see (and guess) that it contains a transparent region with a colored border.

Is there a way I can retrieve that image, in order to have my own background image (with other colors), and to keep same proportions and size?

I have same issue with treenode selectors

Thanks in advance

Valentina

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Valentina,

I'm not absolutely sure I understand what you are asking. It sounds like you just want to extract the image from the isl file so you can modify the image and use it in the same or another resource.

If that's what you want, then this is very easy. If you open up your isl file in AppStylist and go to the File menu, there's an option for "Export Images..." This will take all of the images used in the isl and export them to a folder you specify. The names of each image is based on the role, state, and appearance that it comes from.

Reply Children
No Data