Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataChart in a XamDataGrid Cell
posted

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to intergrate a XamDataChart within a XamDataGrid Cell, as i want to show a preview of the data. ive looked online but cannot find any answers. Thanks.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello GSchaller,

Thank you for your post.

To place a XamDataChart within a XamDataGrid cell, I would recommend usage of a TemplateField in your grid. You can read about configuring a TemplateField here: http://www.infragistics.com/help/wpf/xamdatagrid_configuring_template_field.html.

The TemplateField allows you to place essentially anything inside of your XamDataGrid cells for that particular field. If you were to have a property on your underlying data item with all of the information that you would need for a particular chart that you would like to place in your grid, you could simply place the XamDataChart inside of a custom TemplateField DisplayTemplate and bind it normally.

I have attached a sample project that demonstrates this. I hope it helps you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

XDGXamDataChartDemo.zip
Reply Children