Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamSchedule: Show header even when there's only one calendar displayed in Merged CalendarDisplayMode.
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to force the XamSchedule to display the calendar's header, even if there's only one calendar displayed. The attached video will explain.

I've tried to look on the forum, but couldn't find what I was looking for. I've read something that might be related to my problem here: http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/56426.aspx. Especially the following part:

"If you have only set the CurrentUserId and are not using the CalendarGroups or you have set the CalendarDisplayMode to Merged then there is no "header" as you are just showing a single set of timeslots." 

I think the attached video shows a "merged" CalendarDisplayMode. I've tried to use the "Separate" CalendarDisplayMode instead and that does the trick. The header remains visible for the last calendar displayed.

But I want to keep the Merged CalendarDisplayMode and still be able to view the last calendar's header. 

Is that possible?

Regards

Samuel

Parents Reply Children
No Data