Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamMaskedInput taking fixed width rather then adapting it for container
posted

I am using XMI for displaying time. Its width is not adjusting according to container column of grid, which is effecting our display. It is taking width as 140 and is fixed. Below is the code snippet. Can you please suggest how can we make its width adjustable so that it takes space as per container.

<Grid>

<Grid.ColumnDefinitions >

<ColumnDefinition Width="Auto"/>

<ColumnDefinition Width="*"/>

<ColumnDefinition Width="Auto"/>

<ColumnDefinition Width="*"/>

</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<Grid.RowDefinitions>

<RowDefinition Height="Auto" />

<RowDefinition Height="*" />

</Grid.RowDefinitions>

<Label Grid.Column="0" Grid.Row="0" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Content="Field1"/>

<TextBox Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="0" ></TextBox>

<Label Grid.Column="2" Grid.Row="0" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Content="Field2"/>

<TextBox Grid.Column="3" Grid.Row="0" ></TextBox>

<Label Grid.Column="0" Grid.Row="1" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Content="Field3"/>

<ig:XamMaskedInput Margin="2" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="1" Mask="hh:mm" />

<Label Grid.Column="2" Grid.Row="1" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Content="Field4"/>

<TextBox Grid.Column="3" Grid.Row="1" ></TextBox>

</Grid>

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Tarun,

Thank you for the code snippet.

I have been looking into your issue in regards to XamMaskedInput taking fixed width and I was not able to reproduce it. Nothing currently is affecting the input’s width to be fixed.

Would you please modify the sample application I have provided so the issue is reproduced and send it back to me? Having this information will help me further investigate this matter for you.

Looking forward for your reply.

XamMaskedInput.zip
Reply Children