Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
disabled list item style in IE11
posted

I have been unsuccessful getting to show a disabled item in a webdropdown as a different color when viewing with IE11. Example, I've created a simple page using the code example on the control help for disabling items (http://help.infragistics.com/doc/ASPNET/2015.2/CLR4.0/?page=WebDropDown_Disabling_Drop_Down_Items.html) and applied the similar Appletini theme. When testing the page in Google Chrome it works and I see the result just as shown in the help example. When testing the page in IE11 the disabled item (Singapore) has the same font attributes as each of the other enabled items therefore visually indistinguishable. It doesn't let you select the item as it shouldn't, so it just seems as if IE11 is having difficulty applying the .igdd_AppletiniListItemDisabled from the css. Is this possibly an issue unique to IE11 and/or how would the css need to be defined for the webdropdown to work in IE11 displaying the disabled items with alternate styles?

Parents Reply Children
No Data