Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Does igUpload work in medium trust environment?
posted

Hi,

I've security exception when I try to run igUpload in medium trust environment. The stack is below:

[SecurityException: Falha na solicitação da permissão de tipo 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.]
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) +0
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(CodeAccessPermission cap, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +34
   System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() +46
   System.Web.HttpContext.System.IServiceProvider.GetService(Type service) +54
   Infragistics.Web.Mvc.UploadModule.GetWorkerRequest(HttpContext context) +46
   Infragistics.Web.Mvc.UploadModule.OnBeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +102
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +141
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +69

Is there a way to solve this?

If I remove the IGUploadModule from web.config the exception is gone, but progress bar and igupload client side events don't work properly (The fileUploaded event is essencial for me).

Thanks in advanced.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Pilatos,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

I have done some looking into this matter and this seems to be a permissions issue. Please see the following link:

http://forums.asp.net/t/1422162.aspx

I would recommend trying giving full permissions and seeing if you get the same error or not.

Children