Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xampiechart
posted

How to use 3d Pie chart in 16.1 version and how to give diffrent color dynamically to chart

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Vineet,

The XamPieChart in 16.1 does not currently support 3d visualizations and can only currently be viewed in 2d. This has been determined to be a new product idea, and as such, if you would like to see the ability for 3d visualizations added to the XamPieChart, I would recommend suggesting this new feature at http://ideas.infragstics.com.

Regarding setting different colors to the chart dynamically, I would recommend modifying the XamPieChart's Brushes property. This Brushes property accepts a new BrushCollection object, which you can then fill with the Brushes that you would like to use for the slices in your chart. The Brushes will be used in order, with the first data item in the XamPieChart's bound ItemsSource taking the first brush in the BrushCollection.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

Reply Children
No Data