Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change combo box filter style and make drop down item visible always
posted

Hey,

I need to show filter drop down icon visible always in xamdatagrid((not only on hover/selected)). As user do not know he/she can do filtering until they hover or select.

So I am trying to set FilterCellEditorStyle in fieldsettings like below but i am facing this error. "'XamComboEditor' TargetType does not match type of element 'XamCheckEditor'." Can some one please let me know how i can resolve this and it should start working.

<Style x:Key="DropDownTest" TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamComboEditor}">
<Setter Property="DropDownButtonDisplayMode" Value="Always" />
</Style>

<igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>
<igDP:FieldSettings CellHeight="18" ExpandableFieldRecordHeaderDisplayMode="AlwaysDisplayHeader" AllowRecordFiltering="True" CellClickAction="SelectRecord"
AutoSizeOptions="All" FilterCellEditorStyle="{StaticResource  DropDownTest}" FilterClearButtonVisibility="Visible" FilterStringComparisonType="CaseInsensitive" ></igDP:FieldSettings></igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>

Please let me know as this is urgent or if any other way around to achieve this ?

Parents Reply Children
No Data