Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding Fixed Rows to WebDataGrid
posted

Dear Infragistics Support,

Is it possible to programmatically add a fixed row below the column header (i.e. rows, which are directly below the column header and stay fixed when scrolling the grid)? I have tried to do the following:

- I added a custom css-class to the row and used  "position: fixed !important" --> no result

- I tried to add a multi-row header by using GroupField, this did not work since the added second row of the header did not appear

Thank you for your support!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

After looking into this and doing some research, it has been determined to be a new product idea. I would recommend you to log it at http://ideas.infragistics.com , the Product Ideas site allows you to suggest new product features, new functionalities in existing products and controls, and even request new controls and products altogether. Members of the Infragistics Community then vote for the features and suggestions they want to see added to the products, resulting in the most popular features bubbling up to the top.
    When planning new releases, our Product Management team will look at the most popular features and use your feedback to prioritize upcoming work

Children