Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to turn UseAppStyling to False on ProgressBar when embedded in Grid
posted

I have an ultraprogressbar that I segment with "percentsetting" to different colours and turn useAppStyling to False and everything appears perfectly in colour.

Now I embed that same ultraprogressBar into a cell in the grid (MyGrid.Rows(I).Cell(column).EditorComponent = MyProgressBar) and the segment colours do not appear. It is overwritten by the grid appstyle setting. If I turn off our AppStylist then the ProgressBar in the grid appears in colour.

Is there a way without removing the appstyling in the grid to get my progressbar showing in colour? Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Bob,

Based on your description, it looks like the application style you are using is overriding the FillApperance of the ProgressBar. By default AppStylist settings override any setting in the application. The only way around this is to modify the Style library you are using.

Alternatively, you can also change the Resolution Order so that the property settings in your application will take precedence over the Style library settings. But this approach is not recommended for every scenario as this setting will apply to all the controls in your application.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Sahaja Kokkalagadda
    Associate Software Developer

Reply Children