Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CategoryXAxis skipping X-axis datapoint labels
posted

Hi.

I am using CategoryXAxis bound to DateTime component of my series. My chart has few data points (10 - 15). The problem I am facing is that the X axis doesn't show all the x-axis labels for my series, even though the chart width can easily fit the labels. This problem exists with all of the three series I tried: LineSeries, SplineSeries and ColumnSeries

Is there a way to force display all the X axis categories.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Sandip,

When the XamDataChart loads, it will determine a 'logical interval' for the chart labels based upon the number of labels and the chart's size. This can be overridden by setting the Interval property on your CategoryXAxis, as this property determines the frequency of when the labels are drawn. If you set this property to 1, you should see all of your labels drawn, as this will essentially set a frequency of "every category."

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

Children