Windows Forms Math Library
Easily perform a large range of mathematical operations with our extensive library of mathematical and statistical structures and functions. Build your own math-driven applications without having to translate your data structures across multiple formats. Build compartmental models, perform Monte Carlo simulations, solve regression problems, and more with our Math Library!
Introducing the Math Library
Access an extensive library of mathematical and statistical structures and functions that you can use with all of our toolsets. The Math Library provides you with a unified set of core functions that will allow you to perform mathematical calculations that are fast, accurate and memory efficient. Build your own math-driven applications without having to translate your data structures across multiple formats. Employ numerical methods; build compartmental models; perform Monte Carlo simulations; and solve regression problems.
An Extensive Core Library
Our mathematics engine represents a comprehensive selection of math constants, trigonometry functions, matrix objects and other key classes, including:
- Compute Class - An all-purpose class that provides you with access to math functions.
- Complex Numbers - These "real and imaginary number parts" are used in many complex analyses.
- Constants - A selection that is hard-coded as decimals.
- Vector Arrays, Matrices and Complex Matrices - All standard mathematical operations are defined on Vectors and Matrices and, for your benefit; many statistical calculations can be reduced to simple matrix operations.
- Boolean Vectors - Boolean values mean that your "compare operators" can be defined on Vectors.
- 120+ operational choices- Designed to be computationally efficient to speed your development time, this control offers you the correct balance of memory and overhead.
You will greatly reduce the need to implement common mathematical functions on your own in managing your data grids and charts. The Math Library provides a unified set of static methods which will allow you to perform a large set of operations with ease.
The Math Library is organized to allow you the ability to extend your "intuition" or thinking past your current mathematical operations and towards sets of mathematical objects that can store data for you more effectively.
Minimize Keystrokes While Maintaining Readability
Our light architecture is designed to allow you to create a single functional module called "compute" which contains many functions and will simultaneously minimize your effort and development time.