Infragistics is a global leader in user experience and UI design and development tools, trusted by over a million developers across all industries and company sizes, from single dev shops up to the largest enterprises in the world.
At Infragistics, you get to work with other passionate, motivated colleagues to produce world-class developer tools. We prioritize developer productivity, great Design and usability, and enterprise-grade reliability in everything we make. We are all about delighting customers and fostering a fun, healthy work environment with transparency, mutual trust, and innovation at the heart of our activities.
We empower our software developers to hone a well-rounded skillset as part of a talented, fast-paced, cross-functional team that delivers high quality software on a regular cadence. You get to contribute to all aspects of software development from technical design and architecture to coding new features, tests, and samples to authoring help topics and bug fixing, as well as communicating directly with real customers by participating in support. It is truly a place for you to establish and grow your career in professional software development!
We are seeking a highly skilled and self-motivated Software Developer with 5+ years of experience in the field of general Web development. The ideal applicant has strong development background and ability to engage and lead a team of software engineers in developing robust controls and components for the Infragistics Ignite UI product line. The candidate should also present passion and experience mentoring junior software developers. Must present evidence of successfully completed projects and defend resume points with confidence.
Some of our requirements are:
• 5+ years of experience with general web development
• Experience using jQuery
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET and .NET framework
• Ability to meet deadlines. Commitment to team goals
• Fluent English communication and writing skills
• Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree or similar
• Experience mentoring and growing other software developers
• Knowledge of TFS, QUnit and Visual Studio Test Projects
We can offer you:
• Open, friendly, collaborative working environment with cutting edge technologies
• Learn and improve top-notch, commercial software development practices through on-the-job experience and ongoing professional development programs
• Work with many other skilled developers all over the world
• Company-provided external and internal trainings – UX training, English course
• Additional health insurance
• Company-provided food & beverages program
• Food vouchers
• Flexible working time
• Open PTO (paid time off) policy
• Chance to express yourself - share your hobby with the team by setting up a club, or join one of the existing ones – we already have a Book Club, Cooking Club, Tennis Club
If your profile fits our requirements and you would like to be part of a passionate group of creative professionals delivering great software to a large worldwide customer base, please send us your resume!