Infragistics is a global leader in user experience and UI design and development tools, trusted by over a million developers across all industries and company sizes, from single dev shops up to the largest enterprises in the world.
At Infragistics, you get to work with other passionate, motivated colleagues to produce world-class developer tools. We prioritize developer productivity, great design and usability, and enterprise-grade reliability in everything we make. We are all about delighting customers and fostering a fun, healthy work environment with transparency, mutual trust, and innovation at the heart of our activities.
We empower our software developers to hone a well-rounded skillset as part of a talented, fast-paced, cross-functional team that delivers high quality software on a regular cadence. You get to contribute to all aspects of software development from technical design and architecture to coding new features, tests, and samples to authoring help topics and bug fixing, as well as communicating directly with real customers by participating in support. It is truly a place for you to establish and grow your career in professional software development!
While being a member of a cross-functional team, many team members specialize in key areas such as testing, support, and docs. We are currently looking for a software developer who is passionate about helping other developers become more effective using Infragistics products by working one on one with them to find solutions when they get stuck.
If you enjoy solving difficult problems, love helping people succeed, and don’t rest until the customer is happy, there’s a good chance you’d be a great fit for this role!
Your Primary Responsibilities
• Deliver new features in the Infragistics Web Tools products (Ignite UI, Ignite UI for Angular).
• Independently debug product code to more deeply understand product behavior and create solutions, workarounds, and change sets to resolve problems with the product.
• Advocate for customers’ perspective and needs within the product team.
• Author new code samples, help topics, blog posts, and other documentation, and review/edit other team members’ docs.
• Help ensure optimal test coverage by authoring automated tests and executing manual tests for your team’s product areas, as well as for your own code.
• Actively work on team and personal professional development plans for ongoing improvement.
• Understanding and commitment to Infragistics values, vision, and mission.
• 3+ years of experience with general web development.
• Computer Science Degree or similar.
• Experience with ASP.NET and .NET framework.
• Experience using jQuery, jQuery UI, Angular is a plus.
• Experience with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Git.
• A working knowledge of software development and UX/UI design patterns.
• Prior experience with reusable component and API design is a plus.
• A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to jump in and contribute in whatever areas the team needs at any given time.
• A drive for self and team improvement and active engagement in ongoing improvement.
We can offer you:
• Open, friendly, collaborative working environment with cutting edge technologies
• Learn and improve top-notch, commercial software development practices through on-the-job experience and ongoing professional development programs
• Work with many other skilled developers all over the world
• Company-provided external and internal trainings (English course, UX training; Microsoft certification, ISTQB certification)
• Additional health insurance
• Company-provided food & beverages program
• Food vouchers
• Flexible working time
• Office massages
• Sport and relaxing activities - xBox, table tennis, foosball, as well as yoga in the office
• Open PTO (paid time off) policy (20 + days)
• Chance to express yourself - share your hobby with the team by setting up a club, or join one of the existing ones – we already have a Book Club, Cooking Club, Tennis Club
If your profile fits our requirements and you would like to be part of a passionate group of creative professionals delivering great software to a large worldwide customer base, please send us your resume!