The Consulting Services Account Rep (CSR) is a member of the global sales team. The CSR is responsible for developing new Consulting opportunities, developing customer relationships, and exceeding revenue goals in cooperation with a cross disciplinary team for new prospects and existing customers. The CSR collaborates with the Sales and Consulting Services Management teams to identify and close opportunities in target customers. It is expected that these solutions would be achieved by engaging Infragistics’ User Experience research, design, and development consulting teams.
- Responsible for generating Consulting Services opportunities & revenue from new and existing customers by leveraging both marketing-developed and self-generated leads.
- Responsible for lead qualification and generating new business. Lead generation efforts include driving outreach campaigns, customer prospecting, qualifying prospects, and identifying change-forcing factors.
- Build net new Consulting business through prospecting, relationship building, and follow through with phone calls, web meetings, and onsite visits as necessary.
- Research accounts, identifying key players, generate interest and determine business needs.
- Collaborate with the Consulting Services Management Team to identify opportunities and create outreach plans.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Infragistics Consulting Services capabilities, programs, delivery methodology, and success stories.
- Accurately update forecast and opportunity details within MS CRM on a timely basis.
- The expectation for travel for onsite visits with prospects or customers is less than 15% of overall time.
- Meet or exceed services revenue quotas as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years’ successful experience in software and consulting services sales.
- Highly motivated, intelligent, professionally persistent self-starter with a track record of success.
- Experience and success working within a revenue quota and commission structure.
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Positive and energetic meeting skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- Excellent verbal, communication, written and interpersonal communication.
- Maintains a persistent mindset, enthusiasm, and is extremely goal oriented.
- Ability and willingness to learn new concepts and technology.
- Possesses a good understanding of information technology and is comfortable discussing consulting solution approaches and success stories with customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment.
- Technical aptitude to communicate and collaborate with the Consulting Services team.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite.
- Familiarity with User Experience (UX) concepts a plus.
- Understanding of the software development process is a plus
- MS Dynamics CRM experience a plus but not required.