We are looking for a Staff Content Writer to perform topical research, analyze and interpret findings, and write content for various channels that helps Infragistics gain mindshare and drive product differentiation with targeted audiences.
Staff Content Writer responsibilities includes (not limited to) producing content for Infragistics website, blog, email programs, print and digital advertisements, collateral, tradeshows and presentations.
Along with your application, please submit samples of your work (either a portfolio or links to published pieces.)
Ultimately, you will ensure Infragistics has a consistent voice and tone across our product marketing content efforts to present our brand in an accurate and compelling way.
Key Responsibilities of the Staff Content Writer role include:
- Performing research on key topics
- Analyze and interpret findings by breaking down data
- Uncover newsworthy stories
- Interview key subject matter experts
- Produce content for:
- Corporate Website
- Corporate Blog
- Email Programs
- Print & Digital Advertisements
- Product Collateral Materials
- PPT Presentations
- Marketing Automation Efforts including Bots, In App Messaging, others as applicable
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ensure our product marketing content presents our brand in a clear, accurate and compelling way
- Ability to work with developers and other technical stakeholders to clearly describe their work
- Work with graphic designers on landing pages for new product features
- Craft sales pitch emails to pique potential customers’ attention
- Collaborate with designers to create appealing graphics that complement text
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience
- Update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and other online resources)
- Bachelor’s degree required; English, communications, marketing, or related degree preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills.
- 3-5 years related experience working on a corporate marketing team or agency environment
- 3-5 years Proven work experience as a Product Copywriter, Copywriter or similar role within the tech industry
- Portfolio of published articles or related content
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with online marketing campaigns
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- Time-management abilities
- Strong project management and cross-group collaboration skills, demonstrating the ability to plan and drive for results and hit deadlines while working with diverse groups within the organization
- Expert tools knowledge and technical skills working with, Word, PPT, Videos and other productivity applications
- Knowledge of PR & AR communications approaches is preferred
- Manages confidentiality without exception; demonstrates outstanding judgment
- Ability to scale communication efforts
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
This position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, experience working with senior management, superior organization, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to think strategically and drive compelling messaging, presentations and communications. The ability to manage demands and leverage the team appropriately and meet tight deadlines will be a key to success in this role. You must be detail and process oriented, and effective at influencing without authority and driving work through others.