We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Specialist, to manage all search engine optimization and related marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, keyword strategy, and related on-site optimizations strategy and implementation for Infragistics.com and our corporate blog site. You will manage all SEM campaigns on Google in order to maximize ROI.
Your success will be measured by an increase in keyword rankings across all product lines, paid and organic traffic growth.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the web site development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- 3-5 years of Proven SEO experience
- 2-3 years of Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, iOS and Android App Store and other search engines
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM and willing to continue active training
- Prior experience working with a technology firm / organization
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
This position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, experience working with senior management, superior organization, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to think strategically and drive compelling messaging, presentations and communications. The ability to manage demands and leverage the team appropriately and meet tight deadlines will be a key to success in this role. You must be detail and process oriented, and effective at influencing without authority and driving work through others.