ReportPlus Desktop Version 1.1.346.0 is here:
- Added percentage distribution option for stacked series charts
- Pie, Doughnut and Funnel chart labels can now be configured to display value, percentage or both
- ReportPlus SDK item templates are now available
- An ability to drill in data in Grid View has been added
- Chart visualization settings’ improvements
- Dashboard title and buttons no longer overlap in the application's header when the window size is very small.
- The conditional formatting icon is now displayed in the last row of a Grid View even when grand totals are disabled.
- Selecting "Custom Range" if the previous rule has been "All Time" for a date filter no longer results in an error.
- Calculated fields added in the Values pivot box, the formula for which uses other value summarization fields, now work as expected.
- An issue with non-working filters for calculated fields in certain cases has now been resolved.
- Calculated measures now work correctly with fields in Columns.
- Radial chart visualization now plots all data points regardless of the size of the widget.
- The upgrading link on the ReportPlus Desktop’s onboarding view now works as expected.
- The Show Legends option in the chart visualization settings for stacked series charts now works.
- The dynamic filtering option for SSAS quick filters is now enabled by default.
- An exception is no longer thrown when a widget with quick filters configured is maximized.
- Loading a dashboard with embedded local data source now extracts the file in the location specified by the DataFilesLocation instead of the default data folder.
- Grand Total value no longer disappears when you drill in an ad-hoc hierarchy.
- Calculated fields’ labels are now correctly applied.
- An issue with a chart visualization not being rendered when an .rplus files is opened using ReportPlus Embedded has been resolved.
- An exception is no longer being thrown when a dashboard that contains filter item is being maximized.
- Values missing in a dashboard created using the iOS version of the ReportPlus product when the dashboard is opened in Desktop.
- Parsing a CSV data source no longer trims spaces in column headers and data values.
- Removing some obsolete properties from the data source model.
We hope you’ll enjoy our latest release!