What is UXify?
Infragistics held its 5th annual, US-based UXify event on Friday, 7 April 2017 at our global headquarters in Cranbury, NJ. UXify is our half-day user experience conference filled with presentations from thought leaders with unique perspectives on the future of UX, design, and the process that underlies the creation of useful, beautiful experiences.
We created UXify because user experience is at the core of who we are and we wanted to establish an event that would be the ideal meeting point for other people like us - User Experience Designers, User Experience Architects, Interactive and Visual Designers, Product Managers, developers, students and anyone who is passionate about great UX and keen to learn the latest and best trends in the field. I’d like to think that we’ve accomplished our goal.
Presentations and Our Thanks
If you’ve attended our event, or if you wanted to but just couldn’t find the time, please accept my thanks. As token of our appreciation, we’ll be publishing the recordings of the presentations in the near future (watch this space!). In the meantime, take a look at a few pictures from the event below, peruse our #UXify twitter feed, and listen to the keynote address!
- Kevin Richardson | Making Technology Personal...Again (Keynote)
- Tracy Kroop | The Details Matter: Designing for User Experience
- Brian McElaney | Glue: Tools that Integrate Development and Design
- Becca Danna | UX for AI - Engaging the Human and the Computer
- Jim Ross | Exploring User Research Myths and Legends
- George Abraham | Mind the Gap(s): Designing Beautiful Seams for Effective prototyping
- Jack Cole | Customer Service Tech: Meeting Customers Where They Are
- Jason Caws | Summarizing Infinity: Deciding What Data You Need
- Ann Cosfol | New Product UX in Emerging Markets
Infragistics, sole sponsor of UXify, is a worldwide leader in user experience, dedicated to helping our clients build amazing applications with high-performance web, desktop and mobile controls. We know UX and we are very excited to share this experience with you and help support the UX community worldwide!