Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
can't install Infragastics 10 for web
posted

Hello Team,

I could not able to install NetAdvantage_ASPNET_20103.2217_SR on my windows 7 Enterprise Edition with sp1. As it is throwing the Error . I am using Microsoft visual studio 2005 where i want to include Infragistics in it.

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the windows installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program.”

can you please provide me a solution for it.

Offline posted

The installer that you are running is for a service release and it requires that you first install the release of 2010 Volume 3.  You can download the release from the My Keys and Downloads page as long as your key is registered.  Once you have installed this you will be able to install the service release without issue.

If you need to register your key you can do so from the product registration page.  If you are unsure what your key is or need to obtain a key, please contact sales: sales@infragistics.com.

Let me know if you have any questions.