Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgrade to Infragistics 16.1 failed
posted

I triled to upgrade my infragistics version from 12.1 to 16.1 recently. for that i have installed version utility and tried upgrading, bit shows the fillowing error

08:18:59: Updating Infragistics2.Win.SupportDialogs.v12.1 (Version not found) to new reference Infragistics4.Win.SupportDialogs.v16.1. Version 16.1.20161.1000
08:18:59: No matching assembly located in available assemblies Infragistics2.Win.UltraChart.v12.1.Design
08:18:59: at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.Product.AssemblyXmlFile.ThrowExceptionWhenAssemblyCouldNotBeFound(String assemblyName, Boolean checkAdditionalMessage)
at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.Product.AssemblyXmlFile.LocateNewAssembliesNodeforCurrentAssembly(String assemblyName)
at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.ProjectFile.Upgrade(String rootDirectory)

can any one help me to sort out this issue!!!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Sison,

Any files ending with .Design are unnecessary for a Windows Forms project. You can go ahead and delete any such references in your project to resolve this.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Children