Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to validate key
posted

Hi,

I have a valid license for 2018.2, and have installed it before. I uninstalled it from the Control Panel, since my project wasn't compiling.

But when I try to install it again, I'm getting the following error: There was an error validating the key: {0} System.ArgumentNullException.

I'm presuming the uninstall was not clean. How can I wipe out all traces of Infragistics, and make a fresh start?

Thanks,

Navya.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Navya,

Are you using the Platform Installer (Infragistics_DevTools_20182.exe) for the installation?

If so, can you please send me the IGPlatformInstall.log file which is automatically created inside the "Log Files" folder? It contains information about the installation, so I can investigate what went wrong. Please archive it and attach it here.

Regards
    Vasil

Offline posted in reply to Vasil Mihalkov

IGPlatformInstall.zip

Hi Vasil,

Here is the log. Since I needed to start working, I have installed the trial version, and that has made the log bigger than it should be.

I had issues compiling my project with Infragistics, whereas my colleagues were able to checkout and build without any other changes. So, I have been trying multiple installs and un-installs. Maybe that left my system in an unstable state.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
    Navya

Reply Children