Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Received 2 versions in the GAC when installing infragistics which disrupts builds in Visual Studio
posted

Hi,

I have installed Infragistics 15.1 (Windows Forms) (Infragistics Professional 2015.1), however I have 2 versions in my GAC and is now causing build failures when trying to build applications on Visual Studio 2019. Before I used to receive only one version in the GAC and there would be no issues.

This is the filepath: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Infragistics4.Win.v15.1

The 2 folders that appear are: v4.0_15.1.20151.1000__7dd5c3163f2cd0cb AND v4.0_15.1.20151.2230__7dd5c3163f2cd0cb

Is there a way for me to install infragistics with only one version being instaled in the GAC?

Kind Regards,

Labib

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Version .100 is the base version, while .2230 is a service release which should have upgraded the base version.

Did you use the platform installer to apply the service release?

I have tested the insall of 2015.1 with the platform installer, and I only get the .2230 in my GAC folder.

Can you please re-install with the Platform Installer and let me know if you still experience issues.

Sincerely,
    Tihomir Tonev
    Associate Software Developer
    Infragistics

Children