Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DataPresenter ExcelExporter.Export Async freeze the UI
posted

I am using DataPresenterExcelExporter.Export Async to export the UI grid in excel, sometime it just freeze the entire UI and user has to kill the application and restart it again. Can anyone please suggest on this ? Its really show stopper for our clients.

Version:- 14.1.20141.2108

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mudit,  

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support.  This case has been submitted as a trial case and we only provide trial support for the latest volume of Infragistics, which currently is Infragistics Ultimate UI for WPF 2020.1. To receive support on a trial of Ultimate UI for WPF 2020.1 you will need to register a key for that volume to your profile.  You can do this from the following page:  

https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/register-product  

If you need to purchase a key, please reach out to our sales team: sales@infragistics.com for assistance. 

Please, keep in mind that according to our Product Lifecycle we provide one year of service releases and 3 years of developer support. Having this in mind, all version prior to 2017.2 are no longer eligible for support.

Additionally, you could test the DataPresenterExcelExporter.ExportAsync in the latest version of Ultimate UI for WPF and if you are still facing this issue we would be glad to assist you.

Let me know if you have any questions with this matter.

Sincerely,

Bozhidara Pachilova

Associate Software Developer

Children