Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Web Components Dock Manager Print
posted

Is there way to print the full data grid  without adjusting the panes? I am html printing the data grid but I only get  half of the grid when I print. 

I am using  the blazor version of the data grid. 

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Luis,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are seeing, and while I am a bit unsure of what you mean by “Html Printing” your data grid, I imagine that this likely has something to do with the DOM?

If I am correct in this case, I would recommend against doing this, because not all of the rows or cells of the grid are going to show up in the DOM. This is because they are virtualized by default. If they weren’t, you would see some serious performance issues when using larger data sources, as the entirety of the grid would need to be rendered and added to the DOM.

My best recommendation in this case to print the Ignite UI for Blazor would be to loop through your underlying bound data source of the grid and printing out the values that way.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children