Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to get a hotfix for an old version?
posted
Hi,I would like to know where I can get the latest hot fix for an old version.I have Infragistics Net Advantage 2004 Volume 2. I would like to get the last fix you made for this version. I know I should be migrating to new versions, but I can't right now, and I'm having an "Error Creating Windows Handle" error that may be related with the use of Infragistics controls. I want to be safe with your latest fix to start searching somewhere else.

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    posted

You need to have your license key for the appropriate version registered to your Infragistics member profile.  You can register your key here, if it's not already registered.  If you have problems registering your key, our Customer Service team can assist with this; contact information is on the Contact Us page of our website.

Once that's done, you can access the latest hot fix for this version from the My Keys and Downloads page of our website.

Children
No Data