Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Another gripe about support
posted

Just tried to upgrade to 2009 Vol 2 and the borders around a cell in the grid resize and therefore look really tacky. Worked fine previously.

So sigh to myself and go through the usual rigmarole of creating a standalone project to demonstrate the bug.

Type in all the fields and try to submit it to be greeted with an error. Then notice the message that basically says your support page doesn't work with IE8.

Pretty pathetic... IE8 has only been out for nearly a year and in beta for two years. Come on guys, get with the program! Developers tend to be pretty leading edge.

Doesn't fill one with confidence about the NetAdvantage suite working with modern web browsers if your own web apps don't work.

Cheers, Rob.

posted

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you are no longer experiencing issues with our product and support page. Please contact me if you require further assistance with these matters.

Best Regards,

Petar Ivanov
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.