Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Build Server license - limited install for Infragistics_WinForms_20142
posted

I saw a few topics with regards to build server licenses but many were quite old. Seeing as it is now 2015, is there an update for this topic?

Basically I want a build server license (no development) with a greatly reduced foot print (and price). One post mentioned that it was on the product road-map, but that was around 2008. As a developer, I have the full license, but how do I get the build server (a different box) to build my solution?

Thank you,

Mark

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Mark,

Thank you for reaching out. I've linked the help topic you seek below. Each build server requires a full licensed copy if Infragistics installed.

An additional license for your build server will not be required. Whoever creates the build script must be licensed and have their key readily available so it can be entered when the product is installed.  If your team has separate build engineers, each of them should be licensed if they will be working on the build script.

For more details on this matter please refer to this the following help topic blog: "Building Apps Using NetAdvantage with Team Build"

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this matter.

Children
No Data