Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
HTTPInterceptors stopped working after loading igxgridmodule inside angular feature module
posted

I am evaluating the Ignite UI for Angular right now and after I imported the IgxGridModule to my FeatureModule, my HttpInterceptors are not working anymore.

If I add the Module to my AppModule, the interceptors are still working, but I have built several libraries and I am importing them to my AppModule. If I reference the IgxGridModule inside one of them, my HttpInterceptors of the whole application are not working anymore

- libs

- CoreLib

- myHttpinterceptor.ts

- Feature1Module

-Feature1.module.ts      

# import IgxGridModule

- src

- App

- app.module.ts

# import feature1Module

# import CoreLib

# provide myHttpInterceptor

Is the Library affecting default angular behavior?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Jürgen,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

Ignite UI for Angular does not affect the default Angular behavior, as it does not handle HTTP requests per se.

In order to be sure your question gets answered correctly, I would appreciate some additional information:

• Which version of Ignite UI for Angular do you currently use in your application?

• Do you get some error message when the HttpInterceptors stop working?

• Is it possible for you to provide an isolated code sample where this issue occurs?

Providing me those details would allow me to try to reproduce this behavior on my side, investigate it,  and find what is causing the problem so I could give you a more precise answer.

Children