Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error with Angular 9 RC2
posted

I created an Angular 9 RC2 application and followed the instructions from your document to install a Grid. But I get the following error and can't run the angular app. How to fixt his issue?

ERROR in node_modules/igniteui-angular/lib/navigation-drawer/navigation-drawer.component.d.ts:1:84 - error TS2724: Module '"C:/LabProjects/FamilyTreePlus/FamilyTreePlusClient/node_modules/@angular/core/core"' has no exported member 'Renderer'. Did you mean 'Renderer2'?

1 import { AfterContentInit, ElementRef, EventEmitter, OnChanges, OnDestroy, OnInit, Renderer, SimpleChange } from '@angular/core';
                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~

node_modules/@angular/core/core.d.ts:5555:31
    5555 export declare abstract class Renderer2 {
                                       ~~~~~~~~~
    'Renderer2' is declared here.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Varghese,

Thank you for posting in our forum. 

If you are aiming to build the project with Ivy (which is now the default with Angular 9) you should update to our latest beta - 9.0.0-beta.2. In order to update to latest the beta version you should run “ng update igniteui-angular –next”.

You can refer to the following issue in our public repo regarding Angular Ivy support for more information: https://github.com/IgniteUI/igniteui-angular/issues/5849

Let me know if that resolves your issue.

Regards,

Maya Kirova

Children
No Data