Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Igx-HierarchicalGrid version
posted

Hello,

1) Which version of Ignite-UI has the Igx-HierarchicalGrid? my application uses Ignite-UI 7.1.1 version and it it does not seem to have it. 

2) Also, can you please point me to some documentation on Angular/Ignite-ui version compatibility? Like Ignite-ui vers 9.0.0 will work only with angular 8.0 etc. 

Thank you.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Dear Ar,

The IgniteUI for Angular’s Hierarchical grid was released in the IgniteUI version 7.2. You’d have to upgrade your distribution in order to work with our hierarchical grid for Angular.

Regarding your second question, our product versions are meant to work with the respective Angular version, i.e. IgniteUI for Angular v9.0 is intended to work with Angular 9, IgniteUI for Angular v8.0 with Angular 8 and so on. There’s no guarantee that when upgrading the IgniteUI product to a new major version, it would be completely backwards compatible. You might need to make some minor changes, but we’re trying to describe the changed components as good as possible in our docs for your convenience while migrating.

In this Wiki page, you might see what the logics behind our versioning principle is.

In case you have any other questions related to our products, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
    Petko Bozhinov,
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data