Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Igx-tree-grid load on demand bug on expand indicator
posted

We are using Ignite UI Angular in our Project.

I'm using a igx-tree-grid with the load on demand for sub grids as stated in the demo:

https://www.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-angular/angular/components/treegrid/load_on_demand.html

We have combination of search parameters and search button and igx-tree-grid. On click of search button, we are loading igx-tree-grid load on demand as a result. On the search, the parent row loads perfectly with arrow expand indicator. On click of arrow indicator, children rows are loaded properly.

Issue: After searching an item, i get igx-tree-grid wih parent row and arrow indicator as result. When i click on arrow indicator, children rows are displayed. Without reloading/refreshing the page, when i click on search button again, i get parent row as result but the arrow indicator is not displaying. I inspected the arrow element and its visibility is hidden in CSS.

To resolve the issue:  I want to reset/refresh the igx-tree-grid  every time i click on search button. But couldn't find any such method.

Please help me with this.

Also, as this issue from igx-tree-grid load on demand i want you guys to look into this and provide any alternate solution, if any.

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for the issue description you have provided.
    The best way for us to assist you on the behavior you have described is if you provide us with a sample application, where the issue is isolated and reproduced. This way we will be able to debug it manually and provide you with further information on a possible solution.
    If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Diyan