Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Igx-select does not work with Modal Forms
posted

In my angular app i am trying to use a custom component which is based on the igs-select which handles primarily how i get the data from backend and what to display. This custom component works fine if it is a regular  form. Bot if i try to use Angular Material to display the same form as a dialog it no longer works.

editEmail(index: number, formArray: FormArray )
    {
        console.log(index)
        console.log(formArray.value[index])
            const dialogRef = this.dialog.open(EmailEdit,
                {
                    data: {DocId: formArray.value[index].id, Data: formArray.value[index], ParentId: this.formData.DocId, mode: 'edit'},
                    disableClose: true, width: '600px', position: {
                        top: '50px'
                    },
                })
            dialogRef.afterClosed().subscribe(
             ta => this.childEvent.emit(this.farm.DocId)
            );
        }
}
So my first thought was maybe i have a issue in my custom component but that doesn't seem to be the case because if i use the basic igx-select without anything else it still fails. When clicking on dropdown it never drops or displays any data. In the case of my component i can scroll thru list of values or use the first char of text to bring it up but the dropdown does not work when in dialog mode.
Is there a fix for that and if what causes it ?