Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Show Dropdown when data is present
posted

I am using Angular 12.3 with IG 12.3.

I have a "control panel" which should show if there is data in my scenarios lists. I can verify that data has landed in both lists, but around 33% of the time, the control panel doesn't show up, even though there is data in both lists.

My UI has the following *ngIf:

scenario1List !== undefined && scenario1List !== [] && scenario1List.length > 0 && scenario2List !== undefined && scenario2List !== [] && scenario2List.length > 0

The code to load the data and fill the lists is here:

let scenarios:scenario[] = await this.scenarioService.getScenariosList(true, true).toPromise();
    console.log('scenarios: ', scenarios);
    this.scenario1List = scenarios, this.scenario2List = scenarios;

The console log returns valid length every time, but doesn't always show the control panel. I discovered this because my Scenario dropdowns (2) were not populating and I assumed it was a timing issue, so I set them not to show unless they were going to populate (with similar *ngIf blocks) and the whole thing seems to not work as expected.

Perhaps someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Parents Reply Children
No Data