Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Mini Navigation Drawer content?
posted

I'm using AG/IG 12.3.

I am attempting to work with the Navigation Drawer Mini example and finding it difficult to introduce content into the separate navigation panes (not wanting to use routing). I have started a basic example.

The first part is the control panel will have a large number of dropdowns and some combo boxes; data will have a data grid; and charts will have a tabbed set of charts (some instances will dynamically generate many vs a static 2 for others or none for some situations). I don't know how to generate any content based on the navigation because it doesn't work like the standard navigation drawer example and there are no other examples that actually show populating something based on navigation.

The second part is that I want the data & chart navigation to show up dynamically, based on whether a button was pushed in Controls or not.

I would prefer if the title of the content is inline with the navigation drawer button to save space, as we are processing a large amount of data.

Parents Reply Children
No Data