Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Igx-combo "Select all" feature
posted

Hello,

I am creating inputs using the IgxCombo component and I need "Select all" option.

I am aware of the solution, where igxComboHeader is used to display that option and I have implemented a solution with it.

However, customizing it this way is not always the best solution, as it is sometimes buggy, the paddings are off and etc. 

My question is, is an official "Select all" option going to be implemented in the future.

Thanks!

Offline posted

Hello Boyan,

I am not sure what do you mean by ‘buggy’, however, I have prepared a sample demonstrating this behavior.

Additionally, the excel style filtering has a similar behavior achieved by using an igx-list and igx-checkbox. Where on CheckboxChangeEvent the checkboxes of all igx-list-items are selected/deselected.

The “Select all” option could be achieved on application level, however, what I can suggest, in order to have a built in ”Select all” is creating a feature request in our GitHub repository here if you want to see it implemented in any of our future releases. This will give you the opportunity to communicate directly with our developers and get notifications when new information regarding your query is available.

When creating the request please be sure to be specific and provide as much details as possible. Attaching screenshots and any information that consider relevant are going to be very helpful.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,
    Monika Kirkova,
    Infragistics