Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Expand All/Collapse All Header icon in Ignite UI Tree Grid
posted

Hi, Is there a way to add Expand All/Collapse All Header icon in ignite UI tree grid ?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and what I could say is that depending on your requirement you could re-template the IgxTreeGrid column headers or its toolbar and place a custom button inside the template.

In case you require to have such a button inside the grid's toolbar, a topic that you might consider useful could be found here.

If the button should be inside some column header an approach I could suggest is using the igxHeader directive as it is demonstrated in this topic.

In both scenarios when the button is clicked you could call the tree grid expandAll or collapseAll method in order t achieve the described behavior.

In addition, a small sample with a custom button inside the grid's toolbar that expands/collapses all rows could be found here.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance with this matter.  

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer
    Infragistics

Children
No Data