Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bind filtered remote data
posted

Hi,

I am displaying the gird data on load. When I do the advance remote filtering, the page is no getting refreshed with the filtered data. I am using the https://www.igniteui.com/grid/basic-editing example and added the filtering functionality. I can see only the loading gif.

grid.on("iggriddatabinding", function (e, args) {
                loadingIndicator.show();
            });
The other function is not getting executed.
grid.on("iggriddatabound", function (e, args) {
                loadingIndicator.hide();
            });
I tried by putting alert messages.

Please help

Thanks
Indra
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Indra,

Thank you for posting into our community!

I have been looking into your question and I have tried reproducing the described behavior, however, on my side, I was not able to reproduce it.

Additionally, since I am not sure how the igGrid and the remote filtering are configured on your side, it would be highly appreciated if you could provide me with a small sample that demonstrates the described behavior.

Having a sample which I can debug on my side will be extremely helpful in investigating the root cause of this behavior and providing you with a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation. Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
    Riva Ivanova
    Entry Level Software Developer

Children