Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Limiting Column Movement
posted

Is there a way for me to customize Column Moving where when I click the Move First it goes to a specific index?

cause I want my Fixed Column untouched.  

And also is there a way for me to remove a column in the AddMovingDropdown Component of Column Moving?

Parents
    Offline posted

Thank you for posting in our forum.

You can't change the behavior when clicking the "Move First" option.
    Alternatively, you can prevent a specific column to be moved via the allowMoving option via the column settings:
    However, that will only prevent the specific column to be moved, while all other columns can be rearranged in any order.
    If you’d like to prevent any other columns from taking the first position I suggest you use the columnMoving event and cancel it in all cases when the args.targetIndex is 0. This will ensure that moving any other column to index 0 will be canceled.

Example:

$(document).delegate(".selector", "iggridcolumnmovingcolumnmoving", function (evt, args) {
        if(args.targetIndex === 0){
            return false;
        }
    });

Karen Michelle Tecson said:
    And also is there a way for me to remove a column in the AddMovingDropdown Component of Column Moving?

Do you mean you want to remove the option(e.g. "Move First" option) from columnMovingDialog?

Sincerely,
    Motoki

Reply Children