Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Update version from V15.1 to V20.1 ON our ASP.Net MVC application
posted

I am working on migration project. I need to update from Version 2015 to Version 20.1. The utility tool its not able to update the solution,

Problem 1.

Using Version utility tool the log file. 

Version_Utility_1_11_2021_12_41_42_PM.log
07:41:42: Running VS2012/VS2013 Add-in UI Version 20.1.20201.1
07:41:42: Gathering volume and assembly information.
07:41:42: Could not locate registry entry Software\Microsoft\.NETCore\v4.5\AssemblyFoldersEx where we look for installed products.
07:41:44: Analyzing UCA.Web.Portal.csproj...
07:41:44: The project has references that need to be updated.
07:41:48: Updating UCA.Web.Portal.csproj...
07:41:48: C:\NaturalDisasterZip-3\Code_Merge\UCA.Web.Portal\UCA.Web.Portal.csproj has been backed up.
07:41:48: No matching assembly located in available assemblies Infragistics.Web.Mvc
07:41:49:    at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.Product.AssemblyXmlFile.ThrowExceptionWhenAssemblyCouldNotBeFound(String assemblyName, Boolean checkAdditionalMessage)
   at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.Product.AssemblyXmlFile.LocateNewAssembliesNodeforCurrentAssembly(String assemblyName)
   at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.ProjectFile.Upgrade(String rootDirectory)

Problem 2.

I am using visual studio 2015 professional. In our application we are using the three dlls 

1.Infragistics.Web.Mvc

2. Infragistics.Web.Mvc.Documents.Core

3. Infragistics.Web.Mvc.Documents.Excel

After installing the new version I found the "Infragistics.Web.Mvc" dll and I have updated the same and I am able to run the application, 

I am facing an issue on groupby grids . The razor code is 

@(Html.Infragistics().Grid(Model.objQueueFilterlobList.AsQueryable())
.ID("grdQueueFilterLOB")
.Height("400px")
.Width("1200px")
.PrimaryKey("WHQueueGroupId")
.AutoGenerateColumns(false)
.AutoGenerateLayouts(false)
.AutoCommit(true)
.RenderCheckboxes(false)
.FixedHeaders(true)
.Columns(column =>
{
column.For(x => x.WHQueueGroupId).HeaderText("ID").Hidden(true);
column.For(x => x.ShortName).HeaderText("Queue Group").Width("250px");
column.For(x => x.OrderCount).HeaderText("Order Count").Width("250px").Template("<a href='#' onclick = 'QueueFilterLOBRowSelectOrderCount(${WHQueueGroupId},\"${SiteID}\",\"${ShortName}\")'>${OrderCount}</a>");
column.For(x => x.HighPriorityCount).HeaderText("Priority").Width("250px").Template("{{if ${HighPriorityCount} > 0}}<label style=\"color:green; height:8px;\" >${HighPriorityCount}</label>{{else}} <label style=\" height:8px;\" >${HighPriorityCount} </label> {{/if}}");
column.For(x => x.DisplayString).HeaderText("Time In Queue").Width("250px");
column.For(x => x.SiteID).HeaderText("LOB").Hidden(true);
}).AlternateRowStyles(true)
.Features(features =>
{
features.Paging().PageSize(20);
features.Selection().Mode(SelectionMode.Row).MultipleSelection(false);
features.GroupBy().Persist(true).ColumnSettings(groupedGolumn =>
{
groupedGolumn.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("SiteID").IsGroupBy(true);
}).GroupByAreaVisibility(GroupAreaVisibility.Hidden).GroupedRowTextTemplate("<label style=\"text-align: left; height:8px;\" ><b>${key}: ${val} (${count} Items)</b></label>");

})
.DataBind()
.Render())

Getting this error

and the grid doesnt load.

Problem 3

Regarding the missing dlls. 2. Infragistics.Web.Mvc.Documents.Core & 3. Infragistics.Web.Mvc.Documents.Excel

cannot be found I found Infragistics.Web.Documents.Core & Infragistics.Web.Documents.Excel dll how to get them or let me know the code update so that my export to excel functionality is working as expected.

Problem 4. 

The hyper links or not visible on the new grid 

Highligted one are links but its looks line a normall text.

Please Suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data