Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IgGrid summaries for the columns which are not displayed
posted

Hi,

i am currently displaying a grid with 100 records and the iggrid summaries work fine for those records which are currently being displayed. But when i have more than 100 records, then i have more than 1 pages in the grid (100 records per page). How can i display the summary of all the records in the grid and not just the 100 records which are being displayed in the grid?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mohd,

Thank you for posting in our community. 

By design Summaries feature gives you a summary of all grid records, rather than only the ones on the current page. Please check this small sample that I have prepared for you. You can observe that there are more than 100 pages in the grid and summaries are displayed taking under consideration all records, not only the ones on the current page.

If this sample is not an accurate demonstration of your scenario please feel free to modify it as per your requirement and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Children
No Data