Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Questions about a Infragistics.Web.UI.UltraWebGrid v21.1
posted
I need help with a query I am migrating infragistis from version 11.1 to version 21.1 but I can't find this Infragistics.Web.UI.UltraWebGrid dll.
Was it exchanged for another or is it no longer used?

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Text;
using System.Xml;
using System.Xml.Serialization;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;

using Infragistics.Web.UI.UltraWebGrid;

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

After version 11 the entire Ultimate for ASP.NET toolset was changed. All Classic controls were retired and replaced with new Aikido-Based controls. More about it could be found in this blog post.

As it is mentioned there the UltraWebGrid should be replaced with WebDataGrid or WebHierarchicalDataGrid depending on your data structure.

However, please keep in mind that there is no automatic migration between the grids since they are completely different components and the process should be done manually.

A topic that you might consider useful is our Migration Guide and in addition, a list of all currently available dll-s and the controls in them could be found here.

Let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer

Children
No Data