Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid Excel Exporter - DateTime column gets exported as NaN
posted

I am using GridExcelExporter to export the grid contents to Excel file.  I have a DateTime column that is formatted (in the grid) to be displayed in M/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss AM/PM format.  When exported, the excel file column displays it as NaN.  Looking for a solution to fix this issue.  Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Shyam,

I have created a project using igGrid and igGridExporter, however, I am not able to reproduce the described behavior, on my side the Date column is exported as expected and the value is not NAN.

Below I am attaching the sample for your reference, please test it on your side and let me know how it behaves. If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce. Alternatively, if the behavior cannot be replicated please feel free to provide your own sample. Remove any external dependencies and code that is not directly related to the issue, zip your application and attach it in this case.

Having a working sample on my side, which I can debug, is going to be very helpful in finding the root cause of this behavior.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Monika Kirkova,
    Infragistics

igGridExportDateColumn.zip

Children
No Data