Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Blazor DataChart Scatter Series RangeChangedScript has bugs
posted

I have found two bugs associated with the RangeChangedScript in the Blazor Scatter Charts.

1) If you set the MaximumValue of the NumericXAxis, the RangeChangedScript will cease to work.

2) If you have a single razor page that uses different RangeChangeScripts depending on whether the x axis is using values or date, the first time you load the page the chart will render correctly.  However the next you render the chart with a different RangeChangedScript the chart will only remember the first one it loaded. If you use shift refresh to clear the browser cache it will then render correctly. 

This is a very serious bug, the scatter chart will not render reproducibly correct.  I have attached a blazor project which demonstrates the two bugs.

RangeChangedScriptBugs.zip

Parents Reply
    Offline posted in reply to Richard Carlin

This appears to be a limitation using the RangeChanged event; as it provides a new and old min and max value, and since you are applying a format it's probably a timing issue going on.

The appropriate event would be to use FormatLabel, however it's not currently available in Blazor. It's considered to be a new product idea. 

You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at <www.infragistics.com/.../ideas>.
    Submitting your idea will allow you to communicate directly with our product management team, track the progress of your idea at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
    Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case. Remember that for your suggestion to be successful, you need other members of the community to vote for it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Children
No Data