Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IGTree issues
posted

Hi Team,
         i am using igniteui-angular2 (4.0.4) Ig tree version ( 16.1.20161.1009)  & it is having below issue,can some one please help me out this.

1) After adding IGTree - cheked uncheck image of checkbox not rendering properely-it is somewhere around bottom

2) When node of tree in partial state - parent node getting disabled instead of gray

3) i have used igtree in tabs & its got refreshed every time when i switch tab.

Attached Screenshot for the same.Thanks in advance

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi, Prakash.

Thank you for using our product. I will need more information from you, regarding the tab component you are using and all other components inside your application, as well any additional CSS that is applied to your application. I think we will be able to help you better and faster if you can send me a sample that is reproducing the problem.

One of the reasons for that could be because Infragistics css theme and structure files are not in the proper order. This is the correct one:

<link href="igniteui/css/themes/infragistics/infragistics.theme.css" rel="stylesheet" />
        <link href="igniteui/css/structure/infragistics.css" rel="stylesheet" />

Another reason for that problem could be the versions of our product. Can you update to use the latest one?

Of course it could be a bug or some application CSS rule that has been applied, but for that reason I will need more details from you. Thank you in advance for the cooperation!

Best regards,
    Nikolay Alipiev
    Software Developer

Children
No Data