Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ignite UI Data Chart - Split Data into Multiple Series
posted

I have the below data.

Release      Page       ResponseTime

1                  Home     2

1                  Search   3

2                  Home     3

2                  Search   4

3                  Home     4

3                  Search   2

I am trying to create a data chart using Ignite UI that will show the trend of Response Time for each Page across multiple Releases.

As of now, when I add ResponseTime as series, it plots single line on the chart. However, I want 2 lines that shows the trend of Response Time for the 2 Pages in the data. Is there any way to achieve this, without modifying the data structure, as this is very dynamic.

Thanks,

Saran

Offline posted

Hi Saran,

I have been searching for ways to make this happen but unsuccessfully. The chart series requirements are that there is a different data property that each series can be bound to. If you want me to show you how to modify the data to meet these requirements, please let me know.

Then you would be able to use different type of series, including financial that plot trend lines on the chart. I am looking forward to hearing from you.