Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Updating the value of one cell based on another cell value and vice versa in iggrid?
posted

I'm using an ASP.Net MVC igGrid and i have created the grid like below

@(Html.Infragistics().Grid(this.Model.lstMilestoneDetails).PrimaryKey("intMileStoneNo").AutoCommit(false).AutoGenerateColumns(false).ID("MileStoneGrid").Columns(column =>
{
column.For(x => x.intMileStoneNo).Hidden(true); //MilestoneNo
column.For(x => x.txtDescription).HeaderText("Description"); //Description
column.For(x => x.dtDate).Format("dd-MMM-yyyy").HeaderText("Date").Width("15%");
column.For(x => x.fltPercentage).HeaderText("Percentage"); //Percentage
column.For(x => x.fltAmount).HeaderText("Amount"); //Amount
column.For(x => x.MilestonePercentage).HeaderText("Milestone%");
}).Features(features =>
{
features.Updating().ColumnSettings(cs =>
{
cs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("txtDescription").EditorType(ColumnEditorType.Text).Required(true);
cs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("dtDate").EditorType(ColumnEditorType.DatePicker).Required(true);
cs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("fltPercentage").EditorType(ColumnEditorType.Numeric).DefaultValue(0).Required(true).NumericEditorOptions(opts => opts.MaxValue(100).MinValue(0));
cs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("fltAmount").EditorType(ColumnEditorType.Numeric).DefaultValue(0).Required(true);
cs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("MilestonePercentage").ReadOnly(true);
});
features.Summaries().ColumnSettings(cs =>
{
cs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("fltPercentage").AllowSummaries(true).SummaryOperands(so => { so.SummaryOperand().RowDisplayLabel("Sum").Type(SummaryFunction.Sum).Active(true); });
cs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("fltAmount").AllowSummaries(true).SummaryOperands(so => { so.SummaryOperand().RowDisplayLabel("Sum").Type(SummaryFunction.Sum).Active(true); });
});
features.Resizing();
features.ColumnMoving().AddMovingDropdown(false);
features.Sorting().ApplyColumnCss(false);
features.Selection().MultipleSelection(true);
features.RowSelectors().EnableSelectAllForPaging(true).EnableCheckBoxes(true).EnableRowNumbering(false);
features.Paging().PageSize(5).PageSizeDropDownLocation("inpager").AddClientEvent("pageIndexChanged", "fnPagination").AddClientEvent("pageSizeChanged", "fnPageSizeChange");
})
.AutoCommit(true)
.DataBind().Render()
)

I want to calculate a value of cell "Amount" when I change value of "Percentage" and vice versa . I need to change the values either on blur of that particular cell or when the value is changed.

Like When i enter percentage as 15% i want to update the amount value like 15 * some predefined value.

How can I do that? Can you kindly provide it with an example?