Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Datepicker minDate validates time of day even in date mode
posted

When I pass a value of null to an igDatePicker the minDate setting is correctly reflected in all dates before being disabled.

However when you select the first possible date you still get the validation message "entry was less than the minimum value of ... and was set to the minimum value".

I know I can probably get around this by setting the time to 0:00 but this is confusing behavior nonetheless.

Here is a demo: http://jsfiddle.net/a2sh018c/

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Ben,

Thank you for contacting the Infragistics support!

The behavior that you observe is caused because of the specifics of the Date object and is actually caused by a jQuery UI date picker’s option (minDate).

I am providing an example of how you can achieve your scenario. You just need to set the minDate to – 0. Please, see the attached JSFiddle - jsfiddle.net/.../

If you have any additional questions related to this scenario or in case this approach is not suitable for you – please let us know!

Thank you once more for using Ignite UI!

Best regards,
    Alexander Marinov

Reply Children